The function of an immune system is to protect our body from invading pathogens such as viruses, bacteria, and foreign bodies. It is a complex network of proteins and cells that helps our body to defend any infection that it is exposed to. Moreover, it also keeps track of germs it has defended before in order to fight it if it enters the body again. For example, The Chickenpox once contracted with the virus, you are likely never to get it again. There are several ways to boost immunity, such as the food we eat and the exercise of our body. There are several immunity boosters as well that we can take to increase our body’s immunity.
It is very important to have a healthy immune system to live a long healthy life. Not only is it required to fight against deadly diseases, but it is also required to live a comfortable life every day. While you can always opt to consume immune boosters, it is important that we practice a healthy lifestyle regularly as well. While everyone’s immune system is different from the other, it is likely to grow stronger in adulthood. This is the reason why teens and adults get less sick than children and babies.
Types of Immunity
- Active immunity – also known as innate immunity, we are naturally born with a certain level of immunity in order to fight these invading pathogens. This active immunity is the external barrier of our body such as skin and mucus found in the gut and throat.
- Passive immunity – this is a form of immunity where it is borrowed from elsewhere. However, it is a temporary form of immunity build-up and does not last infinitely.
- Community immunity – This is an acquired set of immunity that we gain from the different vaccines we take and we build libraries of antibodies that fight it.
There are several natural foods that help you boost your immunity such as certain fruits, vegetables, etc. Having a wholesome diet is the best way to improve your immunity. Some rich immune system boosters are fruits that are rich in beta-carotene, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Zinc. Including these regularly in your everyday life will help you build up a strong immune system and fight any bacteria or virus that you are exposed to.
Buy Immune boosters
Additionally, if you are unable to acquire the required amount of immunity from natural foods, you can always opt to buy some immunity boosters that are available in the market. However, ensure that you buy only from certified and reputable vendors.
Instant immunity booster
Consuming natural foods take a longer time to absorb in the body as opposed to immune-boosting products.
They are the best immune boosters for adults and children to spike their immunity instantly.
Types of Immune boosters
- Natural immunity boosters – natural immune boosters are found in our every natural food such as fruits. Some vitamins and minerals that will help in boosting your immunity are Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Zinc.
- Artificial immunity boosters – sometimes your body requires additional supplements to increase your immunity. There are several companies that offer a wide range of immunity boosters in forms of vitamin supplements. These are a great way to increase your immunity immediately. However, ensure that you buy them from reputable brands only.
Immunity booster benefits
Having a strong immunity gives you more benefits than you can think of in your everyday life. Here are some important benefits of consuming immune boosters:
- Fights your fatigue – if you feel low or lethargic, consuming immunity boosters can help you fight against such moods and feelings.
- Combats your exhaustion – it improves your immunity and helps you combat your exhaustion better
- Helps in recovering from surgery – if you undergo a surgery, your recovery will be much faster than normal if you have a strong immune system
- Improves your digestion – having a strong immunity also improves your digestion. This leads to a healthy gut, which is vital for a healthy living.
Immune system booster vitamins
Most of the time, our immune system does a great job of defending us against disease-causing microorganisms. But occasionally it can fail. The disease-causing germ invades your system successfully and makes you sick. Now the question arises, is it possible to intervene in this process and improve your immune system? Yes, it is possible. You can boost your immune system by having a healthy lifestyle and eating diets rich in vitamins and minerals. Your immune system needs regular nourishment to function properly. Some of the key vitamins for immune system and minerals are:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D
- Folic acid/Folate
In case you are unable to find the right diet, there are several immune-boosting vitamins that you can find in the market.
Amongst the various options that you can see in the market, Vitamin C immune booster is the most important one. When you are searching for an immunity-increasing tablet, make sure you look for a reputable and certified brand in the market.
Vitamin C immune booster
Vitamin C immunity booster supplement is the most common supplement for immune boosters. Vitamin C is naturally found in several fruits such as oranges, papaya, etc. In order to gain vitamin C immunity additionally apart from natural foods, we can also opt for immunity booster medicines such as supplements that are available in pharmacies.
Immunity booster for kids
Children tend to fall sick quicker than adults due to low immunity in their bodies. While the best way to increase their immunity is to feed them vitamin and mineral-rich food, it is often necessary for them to take supplements as well. Before you look for an immune booster for kids, it is always advisable to ask your pediatrician if your child needs additional supplements. If yes, you can also ask them to suggest a children’s immune booster.
Immune booster tablets and pills
There are several immune booster tablets that you can buy at pharmacies. However, too much of anything is not good and it is best taken when advised by a physician depending on your health condition. The mg levels of tablets and pills may differ from one another, and an overdose of anything might result in complications.
Natural immune booster
Natural immune boosters are found in natural foods. Some of the best immune boosters that you can find are found in Citrus fruits, broccoli, garlic, ginger, spinach, almonds, yogurt, etc. Consuming these foods on a regular long-term basis will help boost your immunity naturally.
Daily immune booster that can help you stay fit
There are several supplements to boost your immune system immediately that you can find in pharmacies around you. Vitamin C is an important supplement that you can consume to boost your daily immunity and increase your energy levels to stay fit.
Buy Immunity booster products and supplements online at Puriyati
If you are looking for a good brand of supplements to boost your immunity system, Puriyati has a range of vitamins and mineral tablets that you can choose from. They are reputable and safe to consume under the guidance of a physician.
1. What is a good immune booster?
Foods rich in vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C and Zinc are great immune boosters for the body. You can look out for some of the best immune booster supplements on Puriyati’s site.
2. How can I boost my immune system fast?
The quickest way to improve the immune system is to take supplements as they help the body absorb the vitamins and minerals quicker.