- As our body ages, the nutrients required by our body also changes. Multivitamin tablets can help in obtaining these nutrients
- Some of the main ingredients in Multivitamin Tablets for Senior women are:
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Calcium is very well known for strengthening the bones and hence reducing the chances of bone fractures in senior women.
- Vitamin D helps the body in absorbing calcium, reducing the risk of cancer and various heart related diseases.
- Vitamin B6 helps in fighting disease by boosting the immune system and improving metabolism.
- Folate treats anemia by helping the body in producing red blood cells (RBCs) and other material.
- Vitamin B12 strengthens the human nervous system including the brain and the spinal cord and prevents the body from conditions like a hallucination, confusion, and agitation
- Magnesium rich tablets are often suggested by the doctors to keep the blood sugar in control.
- Purayati Multivitamin tablets for senior women ensure that you get most of the required nutrients that your body requires for functioning normally
|Recommended Serving||2 tablets per day|
|Instructions for use||Consume two tablets per day just few minutes before starting breakfast or as directed by physician|
|Number of servings in a bottle||45 servings per bottle|
|Target age||50 and above|
|Country of Origin||India|
Best Multivitamin for Women Over 50: For Your Better Health
When you are young, it is easy to live life on the edge as you are filled with strength and vitality. But when you grow old, your body changes and you realize you are no longer much stronger. Your body requires certain vitamins to fulfill the changing needs.
Sometimes, it is the multivitamin tablets that help you in that. They contain all the vitamins for women over 50.
Why Should Senior Women Take Multivitamins?
With age, the body’s nutrient needs change gradually. It is extremely vital that your body gets all the nutrients to stay fit and healthy for the coming years. Some of those nutrients are:
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin D
While these nutrients can be obtained from a balanced diet, they may not be enough as per the recommended daily value.
Therefore, many senior women opt for multivitamin tablets for women that contain all the vital vitamins and minerals that can fulfill their daily nutrient requirements. The uses of these multivitamin tablets vary.
The most effective uses are listed below:
- They prevent deficiency of vitamins and minerals in the body.
- They contain Vitamin B12 that supports the nervous system.
- They help in preventing anemia.
- Calcium and Vitamin D3 present in multivitamin tablets by Purayati boosts bone health.
- Magnesium further moderates the blood sugar level and keeps you healthy.
Benefits of Multivitamins for Senior Women
Multivitamins for women over 50 offer numerous health benefits. Some of them are:
1. Supplements Old Age Dietary Requirements
Multivitamin tablets for senior women offer a perfect combination of vital vitamins and minerals that are required in old age.
The nutrients’ dosage is also planned considering the recommended daily allowance (RDA) suggested by multiple global institutions and experts.
This ensures that the most effective women's multivitamin over 50 fulfills the exact requirement without overdosage of nutrients.
2. Rich in Antioxidants
Purayati’s multivitamin for women over 60 contains essential vitamins such as Vitamin A, C, and E. These vitamins are also antioxidants. This means they help in fighting the free radicals that can damage healthy cells. Antioxidants also help in preventing various heart diseases, cancer, and other chronic illnesses that are caused by free radicals.3. Loaded With Essential Vitamins
The advancement in age gradually leads to deficiency in various vitamins in the body. This leads to health issues like weaker bones, slow metabolism, confusion, and heart diseases.
By taking multivitamin tablets rich in Vitamin A, C, E, D, and B12, women can reduce their risk of such deficiency and stay healthy.4. Healthy Heart
Various studies have shown that intake of multivitamins is associated with a reduced risk of heart diseases. As women age, their chances of getting heart diseases also increases.
However, taking high-quality multivitamin tablets that contain Vitamin B6, K2, B3, B1, and minerals like magnesium can effectively support cardiovascular health.5. Stronger Bones
Purayati tablets, which are considered the best multivitamin for 50 year old woman in India, also contain minerals such as Calcium, Selenium, and Magnesium. These along with Vitamin D3 play a crucial role in boosting bone health. Vitamin D3 and K2 further help in calcium absorption in the body to make bones stronger and prevent diseases like osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, and osteomalacia.6. Improved Vision
Older women are at higher risk of weakened eyesight and conditions such as cataracts. Vitamin A is well known for its role in maintaining cornea health. It also protects the eyes against eye conditions such as cataracts.
Other than Vitamin A, multivitamin tablets also contain Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, and Vitamin B12 that support eye health and improve vision.7. Stronger Nervous System
When the nervous system does not perform well, older people feel confusion, hallucinations, and have memory troubles. This is where multivitamins come into the picture. They contain Vitamin B12 or Cyanocobalamin that supports the cells of the nervous system, i.e., the brain and spinal cord. It keeps the nerve and blood cells healthy.8. Healthy Hair and Skin
It is not just the internal organs that need support from multivitamins. Your hair, skin, and nails also require vitamins and minerals for growth. The vitamins help slow down the process of aging and keep the skin healthy and smooth. As for hair health, these tablets prevent hair fall, dandruff, and promote strong and healthy hair.9. Disease Prevention
Taking multivitamin tablets on a regular basis keeps various diseases at bay. They strengthen your body’s immune system and the antioxidants make sure that free radicals cannot damage your cells. This reduces cancer risk and could help you lead a disease-free life.
Multivitamin tablets also possibly help your body avoid diseases related to the heart, eyes, nervous system and bones.10. Active Body
Old age brings with it fatigue and dullness. One way to prevent this is by taking multivitamins that give the required energy to the body.
For instance, if you take the best vitamins for over 60 females regularly; you will be physically more active. This helps you in enjoying life’s moments to the fullest.
Best Multivitamin for Women Over 50s
Different stages of life require different vitamins and minerals depending on the changes our body undergoes. This is the same for both men and women.
When women age, especially when they cross 50 years, their bodies require more nutrients due to new changes. For instance, when women age, they require more Vitamin D and calcium to get stronger bones.
Here is a list of key ingredients in Best Multivitamin For Women Over 50:
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin D
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin K2
The best multivitamin tablets for older women usually contain all these vitamins and minerals to accommodate all the nutrient requirements. Purayati offers tablets that contain all these nutrients in recommended daily value as prescribed by international experts. It also caters to other age groups of older women and offers the best multivitamin for women over 60 and the best multivitamin for women over 70.
Why Purayati Multivitamin for Senior Women
Purayati’s Multivitamin for Senior Women brings the best combination of vital vitamins and minerals that are crucial for older women. Here are some of the key ingredient and how they are beneficial to women:
- Calcium: Bone health and calcium go hand-in-hand. This mineral is the main component of bones and teeth. Its deficiency can lead to diseases such as osteoporosis, hypocalcemia, rickets and others. This is why you need to include calcium-rich food in your diet. In some cases where meals are not enough for getting sufficient calcium, doctors suggest multivitamins for senior women to fulfill calcium needs.
- Vitamin D: Older women need more Vitamin D when compared to young ones. This is because older women are at higher risk of getting bone-related disorders and fractures. That is why the best multivitamin for senior women always has Vitamin D as one of the key ingredients. Vitamin D helps the body in absorbing calcium from the gut and Calcium with Vitamin D3 combination strengthens bones
- Vitamin B6: Another best multivitamin for a 50-year-old woman or above is Vitamin B6. This is involved in more than 100 enzyme reactions and also boosts the immune system. Also known as pyridoxine, this water-soluble vitamin is also significant in the creation of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. It can also boost mood, reduce the symptoms of depression, and promote brain health.
- Vitamin B12: Also called Cyanocobalamin is involved in various functions such as metabolism, neurological function, red blood cell formation, and DNA synthesis. However, the most important one is its role in keeping the nervous system healthy. Take the best multivitamin for an elderly woman in India, and you will find that Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin present in it.
- Folate: Taking folate supplements can significantly affect the cognitive functions of older women and men. Folate or folic acid not only reduces the risk of anaemia but also boosts red blood cell formation and improves mental health by boosting memory. So, when you search for the best multivitamin tablets for womens in India, make sure that it contains folate.
Why Buy Multivitamins for Women on Purayati?
Be it antioxidants like Vitamin A and C or minerals like Calcium or Selenium, Purayati’s products contain all the vital nutrients that make it the best multivitamin for women 50 plus.
Not just this, Purayati also offers the best multivitamin for men in India. The tablets contain the required dosage as per international standards and are manufactured at FSSAI and ISO certified manufacturing plants.
Purayati Multivitamin for Senior Men is also available at our online store which is formulated to accommodate the needs of elder women.
FAQs on Multivitamin for Women Over 50
1. What vitamins should I take daily for a woman?
When you reach an older age, it is advised that you begin taking the best multivitamins for women's health to ensure your body gets all the essential nutrients to function properly. Here are some of the vitamins that should be present in the best multivitamin for old age:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K2 MK7
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
2. Should seniors take a multivitamin?
Yes, seniors can take multivitamins. There are various multivitamins for women over 50, 60, or 70 just like there are multivitamins for men over 50, 60, or 70. However, it is advised that they should do so after consulting a doctor. They help in making sure that you take the right multivitamin dosage for better results.
3. What are the best women's over 50, 60 & 70 multivitamins?
Whether you are searching for a multivitamin for women over 50 or a multivitamin for women over 60, Purayati can be a good choice. The brand offers tablets that are also famous as the best multivitamin for women over 70 and offers most of the vital nutrients required for proper body functioning. Just follow the dosage and instructions on the product label or take as directed by the physician.
4. How much vitamin D should an elderly woman take?
Vitamin D deficiency increases with age and hence to know the exact amount of Vitamin D required for the body, consult a doctor. Other than this, you can also take good multivitamin for women from Purayati that has the recommended amount of Vitamin D that is sufficient for elderly women over the age of 50, 60, and 70.
5. Which brand multivitamin is best?
Purayati is one of the best options when it comes to high-quality and efficacious multivitamin tablets for senior women and men as well. The tablets are manufactured at a well-equipped FSSAI and ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing plant. This ensures that the Multivitamin for Senior Women confirms the recommended set of guidelines and is safe for consumption.
7. Can excess multivitamins be harmful?
No medicine, in excess, is good for your body. Hence, it is always safe and advisable to consult your doctor and stick to only the prescribed number of multivitamin tablets.