- As our body ages, the nutrients required by our body also changes. Multivitamin tablets can help in obtaining these nutrients
- Some of the main ingredients in Multivitamin Tablets for Senior men are::
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin D3 helps in strengthening bones as bone fractures are major problems to senior men.
- Calcium maintains bone density to a normal level and hence strengthens the bones. It also makes teeth healthy.
- Folate is very famous for treating anemia, which is a common medical condition found in aging men.
- Vitamin B6 helps in strengthening the immune system of the body and improves the metabolism.
- Not only is Magnesium good for bones but it also helps in maintaining the sugar level in the body.
- Purayati Multivitamin tablets for senior men ensure that you get every vitamin and minerals to nourish and keep the body healthy
|Recommended Serving||2 tablets per day|
|Instructions for use||Consume two tablets per day just few minutes before starting breakfast or as directed by physician|
|Number of servings in a bottle||45 servings per bottle|
|Target age||50 and above|
|Country of Origin||India|
Best Multivitamin for Men Over 50: Your life Your Choices
As you grow old over time, your body also changes. To make sure that your body adjusts to these changes, you have to change your diet. For the extra amounts of multivitamins that your body requires, you should take multivitamin tablets. These tablets are available for men of any age. You can take multivitamins for men over 50, 60, or 70.
Why Should Senior Men Take Multivitamins?
The human body is very agile at a younger age. Its nutrition and energy is mainly used in daily work. But with passing time, these requirements of the body changes, and the energy and nutrition start going in other body processes.
Due to oxidative stress over years, body tissues start to wear off in the later ages. And most of the nutrition is spent in the healing process. The body now requires more multivitamins. To fulfill that need of the body, senior men should start taking multivitamins. These senior men's multivitamin tablets contain the nutrition required to fulfill the daily nutrition requirement.
Apart from daily nutrition, there are also other multivitamin tablet uses. For example, the immunity system is needed to be boosted, bone density is required to be maintained at a normal level, blood pressure is required to be maintained at an optimal level, etc. These multivitamins help senior men in these vital body processes that can not be ignored.
Benefits of Multivitamins for Senior Men
There are various benefits of senior men's multivitamin. The most important health benefits amongst them are as follows:
- Healthy for your heart: Consuming the best multivitamin for senior male can help you in maintaining your heart health. Vitamins like vitamin B1, B2, K2, and B3 play a major role in maintaining your heart health by keeping the blood pressure in control and maintaining the thickness of the blood and vessels.
- Maintaining eye health: With increasing age, it gets harder for the human body to efficiently absorb and utilize the nutrients. At the same time, the requirement of the body for nutrients also gets increased. Nutrients like Vitamin A, C E, and B3 are provided by multivitamin tablets so that their deficiency does not cause any problem to the eyes.
- Boost immune system: As mentioned earlier, many vitamins have antioxidant properties. Foremost among them is vitamin C. These antioxidants properties help the immune system in fighting off foreign bodies, particles, and microbes. Not just that, multivitamins also reduce symptoms of allergy and chances of inflammation.
- Healthy aging: As a man gets over the age of 50, the requirements of the body change drastically. The body starts experiencing the wear and tear of tissues that has happened over the years. To make sure that this happens gradually, and in a healthy manner, you can take multivitamin for men over 50. These multivitamin tablets will facilitate healthy aging.
- Water-soluble vitamins: There is a group of vitamins called water-soluble vitamins. These vitamins do not get stored in the body and can pass down with the urine. At older ages, because of urination problems, people usually develop a deficiency of these vitamins. To make sure that you do not become deficient in water-soluble vitamins, you can take the best vitamins for senior men.
- Skin and hair health: You see a lot of changes in your skin and hair when you cross the age of 50. And this situation worsens over time. For maintaining your hair and skin health, you need to take Niacin, biotin, and vitamin C.
- Better mood: With age, the stress and anxiety level increases while the level of energy decreases. These can become a major factor in deciding the mood of a person. Multivitamins can decrease the stress level and provide you enough energy to work and exercise over the day.
- Quick healing: Once you cross the age of 50, your wounds start taking more time to heal. This happens due to a decrease in the level of collagen production. Multivitamins can increase collagen production and hence quickens the healing process.
- Bone and teeth health: Apart from healing, collagen protein can also help in maintaining the health of bones and teeth. By increasing the production of collagen protein, multivitamin reduces the risk of fractures.
Best Multivitamin for Men Over 50s and 60s
When it comes to the best multivitamin for men over 50, you should consider a tablet that contains the essential nutrients that are required at this stage of the body. Here is the list of vitamins and minerals that men over 50 can take benefit from:
- Vitamin D to boost bone health and a stronger immune system
- Vitamin B12 to maintain metabolism, nerves, and blood cell health
- Vitamin A to promote healthy vision
- Vitamin C to protect against free radicals damage
- Vitamin E to get better cognitive performance
- Selenium to improve muscle strength and protect cells from damage and infection
- Zinc to fight infections and improve vision
For getting the best combination of these nutrients, you can try Purayati’s multivitamin tablets. Purayati also has the best multivitamin for men over 60 and the best multivitamin for women over 50 that contain the recommended daily dosage of each nutrient.
Why Purayati Multivitamins for Senior men
Purayati multivitamins contain authentic and high-quality vitamins and minerals that are vital for your health. With the growing age, you can not afford to develop a deficiency of vitamins or any other minerals. Here is a list of the ingredients of the cheapest multivitamin for men over 50 and their benefits:
- Vitamin D3: This is the most important vitamin for bones and teeth health. Vitamin D3 is required for the healing of bone, teeth, and other connective tissues. Although it can be synthesized with the help of sunshine, you may also require it from outside. It also helps in the absorption of phosphorus and calcium.
- Magnesium: This mineral is a major component in hundreds of vital biochemical reactions. Magnesium can boost your energy level and help in the prevention of migraines. This mineral also has certain anti-inflammatory properties which makes it a nutrient of best multivitamin for men over 50.
- Vitamin B12: It is a major nutrient that keeps your blood cells healthy. DNA and other genetic material also required vitamin B12 for maintaining their health. Vitamin B12 also helps in the prevention of a form of anemia known as megaloblastic anemia. Doctors also recommend it for maintaining the health of nerve cells.
- Calcium: Once you reach the age of 50 or more, your bone density starts to decrease at a very high rate. Decreased bone density is one of the major causes of bone fractures in old age. Calcium can help in maintaining your bone density to a normal level. Multivitamins for senior men like calcium tablets with vitamin D3 are so important.
Why Buy Multivitamins for men on Purayati?
When searching for the best multivitamin for men in India, you will find that Purayati is among the top ones. Its tablets are produced at an ISO certified manufacturing plant under the supervision of experts. The state-of-the-art facilities, high-quality nutrients, and affordable prices help it offer the best multivitamin for senior men that can fulfill all your dietary requirements.
FAQs on Multivitamin for Men Over 50
1. Are multivitamins sufficient in preventing health problems in senior citizens?
No, multivitamins are important but are only a supplement to the diet of the person. The health of the person does not solely depend upon the consumption of multivitamins. The person must take care to control his diet, and eat healthily. Also, exercising regularly and maintaining an active lifestyle plays a huge role in the overall health of any man.
2. What multivitamins should a man over 50,60 & 70 take?
Here are some of the vitamins that are present in the multivitamin for men over 50, 60 or 70:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
Other than this, the best multivitamin for men over 60, 70, or even 50 contains minerals like calcium, biotin, zinc, magnesium, and others.
3. Can I take multivitamin 50+?
Yes, if you are above 50 years, you can take multivitamins to fulfill your body’s requirements and prevent vitamin deficiency. If you are looking for the best multivitamin for senior male, consider supplements from Purayati. They are quite beneficial to boost your overall health and also help in preventing various health conditions by supporting your immune system.
4. What's the best multivitamin for seniors?
While there are plenty of multivitamin supplements, Purayati is known for offering the best vitamins for senior men. The tablets are manufactured at an ISO-certified plant to maintain the highest quality. They contain the essential nutrients required for smooth body functioning when your body begins to get old. The brand also offers the best multivitamin for women over 50, 60, and 70.
5. What are the Storage directions of Multivitamins for Senior Men?
The specific storage directions for each bottle or bag will be given on the label and may vary from product to product. Generally, you will have to seal the lid tightly and store it in a cool, dry place preferably away from sunlight. In some cases, you may even have to place the tablets away from the reach of children and pets.