- Vitamins for Hair skin and nails provide nutrients that are known to help your body maintain healthy hair skin and nails
- The main ingredients in these multivitamin tablets that help in the growth of skin, hair, and nail
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin A helps your body in making sebum. It is an oily substance that helps in hair growth. It also reduces acne and aging.
- Biotin keeps hair, eyes, and nails healthy. Also known as Vitamin H, Biotin converts food into energy.
- Vitamin D3 slows and reverses aging by helping your body in absorbing calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin is a very powerful antioxidant, which means that it can help the body cells in prevention from infection.
- One of the most effective vitamins, Vitamin C slows and reverses skin wrinkling and helps your skin glow.
- Purayati Vitamins for hair skin and nails are made under expert supervision for treating issues caused by deficiency of nutrients like dryness of skin, rough patches, hair fall and fragile nails
|Recommended Serving||1 tablet per day|
|Instructions for use||Consume one tablet per day just few minutes before starting breakfast or as directed by physician|
|Number of servings in a bottle||90 servings per bottle|
|Target gender||Any gender|
|Target age||18 and above|
|Country of Origin||India|
Vitamins Tablets for Hair, Skin, and Nails with Biotin: For better shiny hair, glowing skin & nails
With a fast-paced lifestyle, we often forget to take care of ourselves. Things only become visible when our body shows signs of weakness. The same goes for our skin, hair, and nails. For instance, if you have a Biotin deficiency, you will experience hair loss or nail brittleness. While we do use products to clean them, not many are focused on essential care. Our skin, hair, and nails require multivitamins such as A, C, D, and Biotin to stay healthy.
Each of the vitamins has a specific function or role in supporting the healthy growth of hair, skin, and nails. Biotin or Vitamin B7 aims to reduce nail brittleness and encourage strong and growing hair. Vitamin A aims to treat skin-related issues such as acne. Similarly, other multivitamins focus on fulfilling the nutritional needs of the skin, hair, and nails.
To get the better of all these, you can take Biotin tablets or even Biotin Multivitamin Tablets from Purayati. These Biotin tablets and multivitamins can help in countering various problems related to hair, skin, and nails and make them look younger and beautiful.
Health Benefits & Uses of Biotin Tablets
Here are some of the ways Biotin tablets prove beneficial:
- Strong Nails: Biotin is one of the key vitamins that is essential for nail health. It can improve their appearance and reduce their dullness. People who have nail brittleness, splitting, or breaking can take biotin tablets. These hair, skin, and nails tablets also promote the overall health and strength of nails.
- Healthy and Thick Hair: Biotin supplements for hair are highly beneficial in getting healthier hair. Deficiency of biotin can cause hair thinning in both men and women. This hair vitamin tablet boosts the growth of keratin that is responsible for hair and nail growth.
- Clear & Healthy Skin: One of the most effective benefits of biotin tablets is its ability to maintain a healthy skin. Biotin or Vitamin B7 plays a vital role in the process of metabolizing fat; that in turn, leads to clear and healthy skin.
- No Hair fall: Be it men or women, hair fall is a problem that affects all. That is why hair growth tablets are getting quite popular. Most of them contain biotin that helps in reducing hair fall caused due to deficiency of nutrients to a great extent.
- Dandruff Free Hair: Just like hair fall, dandruff is another problem that gets treated by biotin supplement for hair. Biotin and multivitamin deficiency leads to dryness on the scalp and this leads to dandruff. By taking biotin tablets for hair growth, you can prevent this issue if caused by deficiency of nutrients.
- Rashes and Dryness Prevention: One of the main signs of biotin deficiency is red and scaly rashes on the skin. This can be prevented by taking biotin tablets on a regular basis that maintains the mucous membranes of the skin.
Better Immunity: The vitamin tablets for hair and skin that contain biotin also boost the immune system of your body. The lack of B-vitamins is also associated with fatigue and anemia. Thus, taking Biotin helps in preventing such conditions as well.
Importance of Multivitamins for Hair, Skin, and Nails
Multivitamin for hair, skin, and nails have a range of important roles. From improving the health of hair, skin, and nails to preventing vitamin deficiencies, they can eliminate various problems:
Importance of Multivitamins for Hair Growth
When your hair has vitamin deficiencies, it can get prone to issues like hair fall, dandruff, hair thinning, and various other conditions. To get rid of this problem, you can take multivitamin tablets for hair growth. These hair tablets contain essential vitamins such as Vitamin A, D3, E, B7, C, which not only focus on hair growth but also treat hair fall issues, dandruff, and dryness. Getting the right nutrients makes sure that your hair remains healthy and shining. The tablets offered by Purayati also contain various minerals such as Selenium, Zinc, and Inositol to supplement your hair nutrition needs.
Importance of Multivitamins for Skin
A healthy skin is not just about skin products that work on the outer layer. To get the inner glow, it is important that you fulfill all the nutritional requirements of your skin. For this, you can take skin tablets that contain multivitamins and minerals which can together help you get flawless skin. There is a various multivitamin for hair and skin that contain nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin D3, biotin, zinc, selenium and so on. These improve the appearance of your skin while reducing acne, wrinkles, dark spots, and dryness effectively. Multivitamin tablets can also treat vitamin deficiency signs such as redness and rashes on the skin.
Importance of Multivitamins for Nails
Wearing too many nail beauty products may look exciting in the beginning but this can lead to damage and brittleness in the nails. Therefore, you will require more than just beauty tricks to keep your nails healthy and strong. As per clinical studies, biotin is a great vitamin that can help in getting stronger and healthy nails. In fact, deficiency of biotin is one reason why your nails become fragile. Taking vitamins for nails can prevent this condition. Along with biotin, other vitamins present in multivitamin tablets can contribute to attaining better nails. You can opt for Purayati Multivitamins for Hair, Skin, and Nails with Biotin for Men & Women to get the best results.
B-Complex Is Your Best Friend
B-Complex vitamins contribute to proper hair growth and development of your nails. B Vitamins for skin provide antioxidants that assist in bacteria removal and clear acne. Besides this, your testosterone levels are directly influenced by B vitamins for the skin in your blood and let's not forget how a Vitamin B-12 deficiency is a nationwide medical phenomenon. B12 is linked to the production of red blood cells in your body, and a lack of sufficient B-vitamins in the blood leads to conditions related to fatigue and anemia.
The solution? Purayati's hair vitamins feature a B-complex composition of B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12, perfect for your nails and skin too. In addition, these hair vitamins improve the functioning of your adrenal glands, thus eliminating tiredness or fatigue in day-to-day life.
Multivitamin with Biotin - For Hair, Skin and Nails
Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that works to improve Keratin’s structure. This boosts the health of hair, skin, and nails as they are made of keratin protein. So when you take biotin multivitamin tablets, you are able to fulfil the needs of hair, skin, and nails simultaneously. Other than biotin, some other good hairs, skin, and nails vitamins present in such tablets are as follows:
Amongst all the best vitamins for skin, Vitamin A tops the list with its miraculous benefits. It is present in most of the skin products available in the market. It speeds up the healing process in the skin and prevents acne breakouts. Vitamin A is also a natural moisturizer and keeps your skin hydrated. This is why it is also a key ingredient in vitamin tablets for glowing skin and biotin tablets. Other than this, Vitamin A is also helpful for hair health as it produces the oil that keeps areas as the scalp moisturized. A regular supply of vitamin A ensures you have a clear and glowing complexion.
Ascorbic acid or Vitamin C as it is popularly called is a vital multivitamin for hair that is required by our bodies for various functions. It is also one of the antioxidants that fight the free radicals that damage cells. Vitamin C also produces collagen that is extremely essential for our hair, skin, and nails, regardless of our gender. The antioxidant properties also help you in fighting dandruff and make your hair look healthy and lustrous. All these properties make them one of the best hair vitamins for hair growth tablets along with biotin. Apart from hair supplements, Vitamin C is also used for the skin as it prevents UV rays.
Vitamin E for Skin
Vitamin E is another antioxidant that is essential for skin health. It is a fat-soluble nutrient that also has anti-inflammatory properties. This makes it one of the most effective vitamins for skin. Vitamin E soothes your skin and reduces rashes while protecting it from harsh UV radiation. In addition, its moisturizing and healing benefits strengthen the skin barrier. Taking Vitamin E regularly also prevents wrinkles and other signs of aging. Along with other multivitamins for skin like Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, and Biotin, it can make your skin healthy and smooth. Purayati’s Multivitamin with Biotin also contains Vitamin E to protect the skin from free radical damage.
Vitamin D3 or the “sunshine vitamin” has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Lack of Vitamin D3 leads to various issues such as hair loss, dark skin, and even skeletal deformities like rickets. One of the main sources of getting this vitamin is the sun. However, too much exposure to the sun can increase the exposure to UV radiation, which again is harmful to the skin. In such cases, one can turn to hair, skin, and nails supplement that contains Vitamin D3 as per the recommended dosage. Biotin tablets by Purayati also contain Vitamin D3 to bridge the nutritional gap of the body. Vitamin D3 gets naturally absorbed in the bloodstream and offers you amazing health benefits.
- Rich in Biotin: Biotin is essential for maintaining Hair and Nail health. Biotin boosts keratin production that strengthens hair and nails.
- 17 Vital Nutrients: Comprehensive and complete formula delivers a total of 17 nutrients comprising vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in one convenient daily dose.
- Hair, Skin & Nails: Combines vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients for complete daily multivitamin and hair, skin, and nails support.
- Glowing Skin: Vitamins and Antioxidants fight free radicals that cause oxidative stress preventing visible aging and gives glowing skin.
Suitable for Men and Women - Purayati Multivitamin for hair, skin, and nails with Biotin
Purayati’s biotin multivitamin tablets work great for your hair, skin, and nails irrespective of your gender. Thus, whether you are a man or woman, incorporating Multivitamins with biotin can prove beneficial and reduce the risk of vitamin deficiency.
These multivitamins bridge the nutritional gap that may not get filled by a diet. If you check the key ingredients of multivitamin tablets for skin and hair by Purayati, you will find that they also contain minerals such as Zinc, Selenium, Inositol to ensure you get all the essential nutrients that are required for healthy skin, hair, and nails.
The multivitamin tablets are also manufactured at well-equipped FSSAI and ISO 9001:2015 certified manufacturing plants to offer high quality and safe products.
FAQs on Multivitamin for Hair, Skin, and Nails with Biotin
1. Should you take multivitamins on your own?
It is always advisable to consult your doctor, preferably a dermatologist, before you start taking multivitamins on your own.
2. What are the best multivitamin tablets containing biotin?
One of the best biotin tablets is offered by Purayati. The tablet is manufactured keeping in mind the needs and requirements of hair, skin, and nail. Purayati’s multivitamin with biotin also contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, and Vitamin E that further improve the health of your hair, skin, and nails. Not just this, Selenium, Inositol, and Zinc are also present in these multivitamin tablets which fulfill the nutritional requirements.
3. What are biotin tablets good for?
Biotin is one of the eight B Vitamins and is also known as vitamin B-7 or vitamin H. This vitamin is necessary for hair growth and skin health. However, most people use biotin tablets for maintaining healthy hair, skin, and nails. It can treat conditions like hair loss, dandruff, dryness in skin, rough patches on the skin, and brittle nails if these conditions are caused due to deficiency of nutrients.
4. Is Biotin good for hair growth?
Yes, it is quite helpful in hair growth. In fact, you can find special biotin tablets for hair growth. Biotin tablets also make your hair stronger and remove dandruff, hair thinning, and other hair-related issues. It plays a key role in the synthesis of keratin, a protein that is essential for hair growth. Consult a doctor to suggest a suitable tablet.
5. What does biotin do for skin?
The deficiency of biotin in the body can lead to redness and dryness in the skin. By taking biotin multivitamin tablets, you fulfill your body’s vitamin requirement and get healthy and smooth skin. Biotin tablets for skin also help in maintaining the mucus membrane of the skin and prevent dryness and redness. It also plays a crucial role in metabolizing carbs and fats; which is essential for healthy skin.
6. What are the side effects of biotin?
Not much data is available on biotin tablet side effects. If you take biotin as per the doctor’s consultation or as the label’s instructions, there are almost no side effects. Biotin tablets by
Purayati are manufactured under strict guidelines and conform to the safety precautions to maintain the high quality of the product. However, if you have any allergic reaction, consult a doctor.
7. Should you take biotin every day?
Yes, you can include a biotin supplement in your daily diet. You can take it for at least 3 months to get visible results. But always follow the prescribed biotin dosage written on the product label or as recommended by the doctor. To know more about how to take biotin tablets, it is advisable that you talk to a dermatologist before starting it on your own.
8. Can I take 10000 mcg of biotin daily?
No, 10000 mcg of biotin is not recommended since it is an extremely high amount when compared to the daily recommended dosage. To ensure you do not overdose biotin, you can take a biotin tablet by Purayati. It contains a 1000 mcg dosage of biotin which should be more than enough for someone trying to counter a deficiency.
9. Should I take biotin on an empty stomach?
Yes, you can take biotin tablets on an empty stomach. If you are taking Purayati’s multivitamin with biotin, consume one tablet a few minutes before taking breakfast. Other than this, you should follow the doctor’s prescription for the biotin tablets.
10. Should you take biotin in the morning or night?
Normally, morning is the best time to take biotin multivitamin tablets. It helps in proper digestion and absorption of the vitamin throughout the day. Taking them at night is not advisable. You can also consult a doctor or physician to know whether you can take it at any other time.
11. Which is the best biotin supplement available in India?
When it comes to the best biotin tablets in India, Purayati is among the leading names you can rely on. Their biotin tablets for hair and skin are made under expert supervision and can be used to treat skin, hair, and nail conditions effectively. The supplements also contain other vitamins and minerals to fulfill overall nutrient requirements.
12. Does taking multivitamins help prevent hair loss?
Taking multivitamins on a daily basis or as recommended by your doctor can help to prevent hair loss caused by a deficiency of nutrients. You can also take multivitamins for hair that focus on improving the overall health of your hair while reducing hair fall, dandruff, and dullness. Vitamin tablets for hair growth also makes them thick and strong by preventing vitamin deficiency.
13. What are the best vitamins for hair growth?
There are plenty of vitamins that work wonders in giving you long, healthy, and strong hair. Here is the list of vitamins that are present in the best hair vitamin tablets:
Each one of them has different functions that not just support hair health but also lead to healthy skin, nails, bones, and so on.
14. Is multivitamin tablets good for skin?
Yes, multivitamin tablets are good for healthy and smooth skin. The multivitamin tablets for skin contain essential vitamins such as Vitamin A, C, E, D, and B that protect your skin from various conditions and help it stay young. Various studies have also been conducted that show taking multivitamins every day can have huge benefits for your skin.
15. What vitamins should I take for skin?
Some of the best vitamins for skin are as follows:
- Vitamin A to reduce aging and acne
- Vitamins C to protect against UV rays
- Vitamins D to reduce wrinkles and acne
- Vitamins E to improve skin elasticity and treat sunburns
- Vitamins K to promote blood coagulation
These vitamins for hair and skin can work wonders if you want smooth, flawless, and healthy skin and hair.
16. What are the side effects of taking hair skin and nails vitamins?
There are almost no side effects when you take multivitamin tablets for skin and hair. In some cases, people may have some allergic reactions to the ingredients present in the tablets. For that, consider consulting your doctor. Other than that, if you follow the dosage instructions written on Purayati multivitamin tablets for hair and skin product labels or stick to the doctor’s recommended dosage, such tablets are safe for consumption.
17. How long will it take for biotin to work?
Please note that Biotin supplements are not medicine. But if your issues are caused due to the deficiency of nutrients then they can help. But they require time and consistency before they can help reverse the effects of deficiency. If you take the biotin tablets as directed by the physician or as recommended in the product’s label, it can take around 90 days or 3 months when you can see visible results.