We all care a lot about how our hair, skin and nails look. We take various steps to make sure they look healthy and attractive. Majority of these steps are on the outside through creams, lotions, etc. But it is now well established that having a healthy balanced diet plays an equally important role in maintaining healthy hair, skin and nails.
Deficiency of Vitamin C and Biotin has been known to cause hair loss which means it is important for people suffering from hair loss to take sufficient quantities of both through the help of supplements.
Biotin is one of the B-vitamins, called Vitamin B7. Biotin has been shown to improve the appearance of nails by increasing nail thickness by approximately 25% and reducing brittleness and nail splitting. Biotin encourages the growth of strong, thick, healthy-looking hair and can help reverse the loss of hair and hair colour that may result from a biotin deficiency.
Multivitamins, minerals and Biotin in Purayati's multivitamin for hair, skin and nails helps in having a glowing and healthy skin. Vitamin C and B complexes aids in healthy skin by giving cellular level support and regeneration.Various Vitamins and Minerals in Purayati's multivitamin for hair, skin and nails helps to get stronger nails and decrease brittleness and nail splitting.
Importance of Multivitamins for skin, Hair, and Nails
Multivitamin tablets can help counter a lot of problems related to hair, nails and skin caused by deficiency. Some of these are mentioned below:
- Dark spots: Dark spots are a vital problem for every one who has rough skin. A correct balance of the right vitamins in one's diet can help remove the dark spots as it cleanses the skin internally in an effective way. So, multivitamin tablets for skin are a must!
- Excessive dryness: Vitamins are especially effective in curing excessive dryness of skin as they hydrate the skin, keeping it healthy and refreshed. So, you can certainly try vitamin tablets for glowing skin.
- Rough patches: Multivitamin tablets for skin can cure rough patches in skin quite easily as it helps in cleansing the skin from its deep pores, thereby keeping it healthy.
- Dandruff: Vitamins can help resolve a number of hair problems including dandruff caused due to dryness of the scalp caused by deficiency. Vitamins for the hair can help resolve this problems along with various other problems related to the hair.
- Hairfall: Hair fall is one of the greatest problems that men and women all over the world suffer from, and vitamins for Hair growth can help resolve this problem to a great extent. A multivitamin with the right amount of biotin for hair can work wonders for the hair and keep it strong and healthy.
- Fragile nails: Healthy nails are what many women yearn for, and vitamins along with calcium are very important to get long and strong nails. Multivitamin tablets and biotin for nails help keep the nails strong and healthy.
Here's what we have to say about taking vitamin tablets for hair, skin and nails.
B-Complex Is Your Best Friend
B-Complex vitamins contribute to proper hair growth and development of your nails. B Vitamins for skin provide antioxidants which assist in bacteria removal and clear acne. Besides this, your testosterone levels are directly influenced by B vitamins for skin in your blood and let's not forget how a Vitamin B-12 deficiency is a nationwide medical phenomenon. B12 is linked to the production of red blood cells in your body, and a lack of sufficient B-vitamins in the blood lead to conditions related to fatigue and anaemia.
The solution? Purayati's hair vitamins feature a B-complex composition of B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12, perfect for your nails and skin too. In addition, these hair vitamins improve the functioning of your adrenal glands, thus eliminating tiredness or fatigue in day-to-day life.
Biotin - For hair and nails
Biotin is a Vitamin B that mainly works in keeping the skin, nails and hair healthy. Biotin tablets boosts keratin production in the nails, a type of protein that is responsible for the growth of cells in the nail bed. Besides your nails, biotin is also responsible for preventing hair loss and breakage and contributes towards a healthy scalp.
Biotin is one of the listed vitamins for nails that prevents brittle nails and thinning of hair too. Getting the right vitamins for nails with Biotin in them will strengthen your nails and prevent chipping and a dull appearance.
Biotin tablets helps in preventing or mitigation biotin related deficiencies that can lead to hair loss or alopecia, hair thinning, brittle nails and impared immunity functions. Biotin for hair works to prevent hair loss due to biotin deficiency and helps in faster hair growth.
Look at every beauty supplement in the market, and you'll notice there's one thing in common- Vitamin A.
Vitamin A is one of the best vitamins for skin, playing a key role in producing smooth skin and prevents acne breakouts when taken in the right doses. Infact, Vitamin A is one of the main vitamins for skin.
Although over-the-counter doses are recommended for those who want quick and drastic results, getting a steady supply of this vitamin regularly through a multivitamin or vitamins for glowing skin will help.
Vitamin C leads to collagen formation which influences hair growth and strength which is why it's included in most hair vitamins and supplements in the market. It is a water-soluble vitamin and prevents the development of scurvy. High doses of hair vitamins like Vitamin C cause no harm since it's expelled through urination.
Vitamin E is one of the vitamins for skin which provides anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. Vitamin E is When the body is not able to absorb this nutrient through regular diets, it leads to a Vitamin E deficiency. Most topical ointments and skincare solutions have Vitamin E content in them but ingesting through a supplement yields good results. Vitamin E for skin prevents wrinkles, dry skin, and reduces signs of ageing by maintaining skin elasticity. It treats sunburns, cleanses and nourishes the skin, fades stretch marks, and eliminates dark spots.
Lack of sun exposure leads to low Vitamin D3 levels in the blood, thus leading to darker skin and skeletal deformities like rickets. Vitamin D3 regulates calcium and phosphorus levels in the blood, and it's crucial for good bone health and healthy skin.
Spending too much time in the sun may increase the risk of cancer due to UV-ray exposure and spending too little time may lead to a D3 deficiency. Not everybody has the time to go outdoors and let's not forget pollution levels in the city too. It's best advised to take a D3 supplement over a D2 since D3 is naturally absorbed into the bloodstream and is the 'sunshine vitamin.'
A 2012 study from the Stem Cells Translational Medicine journal suggests that vitamin D3 may assist in the production of new hair follicles which in turn, reduces hair fall and improves the thickness of hair. 200 IU of vitamin D3 is recommended if you get sufficient sun exposure every day and higher doses exceeding 1000 IU for those who stay indoors most of the time.
- Rich in Biotin: Biotin is essential for maintaining Hair and Nail health. Biotin boosts keratin production that strengthens hair and nails.
- 17 Vital Nutrients: Comprehensive and complete formula delivers a total of 17 nutrients comprising vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in one convenient daily dose.
- Hair, Skin & Nails: Combines vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other nutrients for complete daily multivitamin and hair, skin and nails support.
- Glowing Skin: Vitamins and Antioxidants fights free radicals that causes oxidative stress preventing visible ageing and gives a glowing skin.
The Purayati Advantage
Purayati's Multivitamin for hair, skin, and nails considers your overall well-being and incorporates high doses of Vitamin A, C, Biotin, D3, and E for optimal hair, skin, and nail health.
Although a healthy diet is indispensable and essential towards good skin and hair health, it's always a good idea to take a supplement and cover your bases with hair growth vitamins, especially where nutritional deficiencies are concerned.
We've added Selenium, Inositol and Zinc in this product too, thus making it one of the best vitamins for healthy skin, hair, and nails.
This product has been manufactured at a well equipped FSSAI and ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing plant which ensures you get a high quality and efficacious product that you can use to obtain the vitamins and minerals necessary to keep your hail, nails and skin healthy.
1. Should you take multivitamins on your own?
It is always advisable to consult your doctor, preferably a dermatologist, before you start taking multivitamins on your own.
2. How long do multivitamin tablets with biotin take to work?
It takes some time for you to feel the effect of multivitamins working on your skin, hair and nails. We recommend at least 3 months with recommended dosage of multivitamins for hair, skin and nails for a visible change.
3. What is the amount of Biotin the Biotin tablets?
Each Tablet of Purayati Multivitamin for Hair, Skin and Nails contain 1000 mcg of Biotin (Vitamin B7).
4. What is Vitamin H?
Vitamin H is another term for Biotin. H represents Haar und Haut, German words for "hair and skin".