Table of Contents
- 10 Fast Hair Growth Remedies at Home
- Aloe vera for hair growth
- Coconut oil for natural hair growth
- Green Tea
- Onion juice for your healthy hair
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- Make your Own Egg Mask
- Indian Gooseberry
- Curry leaves
- Daily Tips To Improve Hair Growth
Everyone wants precious strands of long hair. But only a few can get the desired growth of their hair. Today, most people suffer hair loss despite their want for beautiful and gracious hair. The reasons for severe hair loss are not one but many. Some people have a family history of hair loss. With the passing of time, they lose their hair gradually. Hormonal changes and medical conditions are other causes of hair loss. Radiation therapy, some very stressful events, or medical treatments can also become the hidden causes of hair loss.
If you do not want to go for allopathic medicines but some safer options, you can opt for home remedies. These remedies are being used by Indians for ages and hence they are well tested over time. They will minimum cost and almost zero side effects.
We have curated a list of 10 fast hair growth remedies. Carefully, read each of them and apply according to your comfort and the materials available at your home:
10 Fast Hair Growth Remedies at Home
1. Aloe vera for hair growth
Aloe vera is a very famous plant known for its various health benefits. Among others, the most effective and fast benefit of aloe vera is hair growth. Mostly, the gel of the plant is used for this purpose. Here are the main benefits of aloe vera for hair:
- Aloe vera can calm the itchy scalp
- It can easily deep clean the oil hair
- It repairs and further strengthens hair strands
- It facilitates hair growth
Undoubtedly, aloe vera is the best home remedy for hair growth faster. But to get the benefits of this plant, you have to use it in a certain way.
How to use aloe vera for hair growth and thickness?
- Get the raw gel of the aloe vera plant by scooping it out from the fresh leaves.
- Rub the aloe vera gel gently on your scalp and hair.
- Let the gel penetrate hair follicles
- After around an hour, rinse it off from the hair with help of shampoo.
2. Coconut oil for natural hair growth
Applying coconut oil is one of the most effective hair growth remedies out there. Indian households have been using coconut oil for massage and regular use for ages. Not only does it promote hair growth, but it also benefits hair by the following methods:
- It softens the hair
- It can add shine to the hair
- It treats various kinds of infection from the scalp
How you can use coconut oil for hair growth?
- Take some coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Heat it in a microwave for 30 to 40 seconds.
- Make sure that the oil has become a lift and not completely liquid.
- Ensure that the temperature of the oil is usable.
- Dip your fingers in the oil and massage the scalp with your fingers.
Try to use extra virgin coconut oil for the best results.
3. Green Tea
The number of health benefits of green tea is enormous. It boosts immunity, helps in losing weight, and most importantly, it helps in hair growth. In fact, green tea is one of those hair growth home remedies that work quickly. The tea benefits your hair by:
- Preventing hair loss
- Facilitates hair growth
- Improves delivery of nutrition
For the best results, you should use the green in the following way:
- Shampoo: There are many shampoos available in the market that contains green tea extract. Apply those shampoo to your scalp gently.
- Conditioner: There are main green tea conditioners that can be applied to hair. Use them according to the instructions written on their label.
- Homemade hair rinse: Add green tea bags to a cup of boiling water. Remove off the utensils from heat after 5 minutes. And once the water is cool, use the water at the end of your shower.
Fenugreek is commonly known as methi in India. Many beauty publications suggest the use of fenugreek seeds for hair growth. Here is how fenugreek seeds can help you as one of the most effective hair growth remedies:
- It induces the growth of hair follicles.
- It helps in maintaining a healthy scalp.
To get the best results from fenugreek seeds, you should use them in powdered form or you can use a concentrated liquid extract. There is no recommended dosage of fenugreek. However, to be on the safer side, you can use up to 1,000 to 1,200 mg of fenugreek seed powder. If you want to use the seeds topically, you should do the following steps:
- Soak 2-3 tbsp of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- Make a paste by grinding the seeds.
- Apply the paste on your scalp.
- After 10 minutes, rinse it with water.
5. Onion juice for your healthy hair
Onion is usually considered just to be a kitchen staple but it is more than that. Not only is onion good for various health conditions, but you can also use onion remedy for hair growth. Onion can prove beneficial for hair in the following ways:
- It can treat various types of scalp infection.
- It can help in treating dandruff.
- It facilitates hair growth.
- Onion juice can also treat the itchy, dried, or inflamed scalp.
Its use is also so simple that you do not need extra hair growth onion tips for increasing its efficiency. Here is how to use it:
- Peel and chop a few onion
- Extract their juice in a juicer
- Apply this fresh juice to the scalp and roots of hair
- Wash the scalp and hair gradually with the help of a mild shampoo.
Lemon juice is among the most efficient natural remedies for hair growth. The juice is a rich source of vitamin C and can be used for bleaching. You can use lemon juice for hair growth as it has the following benefits:
- It gives shine to the hair
- It can reduce oiliness from the hair
- Dandruff can be treated with the help of lemon juice
- It can lighten the hair naturally
Here is how you should lemon juice for better efficiency and quick results:
- Take out fresh juice from a few lemons.
- Massage the scalp with the help of this lemon juice.
- Let the juice settle in scalp pores for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Wash your hair and scalp with the help of mild shampoo.
- Condition your hair with a condition after the wash.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is known for its special taste. But if you use it correctly, it can also prove it be the best remedy for hair growth. ACV can treat a number of hair related problems. A few of them are:
- The acidity of ACV can neutralize the brittle and alkaline hair.
- It also acts as a natural disinfectant and treats various infections on the scalp by controlling bacteria and fungi.
- It contains vitamins and minerals that are helpful for hair growth.
Here is how you should use ACV use for better results:
- Mix a few tbsp of ACV in water.
- Apply the mixture to your hair after shampooing and conditioning.
- Rinse after a few minutes.
- You can add some essential oil if the acidic pungent smell is too strong for you. However, the smell will surely go once you rinse your hair.
8. Make your Own Egg Mask
Egg mask is one of the oldest known remedies for hair growth. The protein and biotin present in eggs provide the highly required nutrition to the hair. Not only does this protein provide nutrition for moisturization, but they also heal the damaged tresses. Apart from that, the egg mask is beneficial for hair growth in the following ways:
- Eggs can condition the scalp with their nourishment.
- The egg protein can induce growth in hair follicles.
- It acts as a natural moisturizer.
Mainly, there are five ways to use eggs for hair growth:
- Egg, Aloe-Vera and Olive Oil Mask
- Egg, Banana, and Honey Mask
- Egg, Coconut Oil, and Almond Oil Mask
- Egg and Curd Mask
- Egg and Castor Oil Mask
The main difference between these masks is that of their composition. You can change the ingredient (other than the eggs), according to your requirement.
9. Indian Gooseberry
The use of Indian gooseberry is among the fast hair growth remedies. The common name of Indian gooseberry is Amla. Indian people are using Amla powder for the treatment of various diseases for ages. There are mentions of Amla in various Ayurvedic scriptures. Amla can prove beneficial for hair health in the following ways:
- They can act as a natural conditioner for the scalp.
- They boost the volume of your hair.
- Washing your hair with Amla can help in treating dandruff.
For efficient hair growth, use amla in the following way:
- Pour 4-5 tbsp of oil into a pan.
- Warm the oil on low heat.
- Add 1 tbsp of amla powder, stir, and bring the oil to a boil.
- Turn off the heat, remove the pan and let the oil cool.
- Once the oil is cool enough to get used, apply it gently on your scalp and hair.
10. Curry leaves
Curry leaves are popularly known as Kadi Patta in many Indian regions. It is a very common ingredient (used as a spice) in Indian households. Curry leaves have certain properties that can prove very beneficial for your hair growth. Here’s how curry leaves can benefits you:
- The antioxidants present in curry leaves can neutralize the free radicals and facilitate the growth of hair.
- There are certain proteins present in curry leaves that can induce hair growth.
You can use curry leaves for hair growth in three ways:
- Hair mask
- Hair tonic
- Consumption in diet
Curry mask is made by mixing curry leaves paste and yogurt while curry tonic is made by frying curry leaves in coconut oil. The health benefits of both home remedies are almost the same. The third method, i.e. consuming them in diet, can simply be done by using curry leaves as a spice in your curries.
Daily Tips To Improve Hair Growth
You don’t necessarily need special foods or medicines for hair growth. You can cure hair fall and ensure good growth of hair by just changing a few daily habits. Here is a list of 8 good hair growth tips that can help you in growing hair:
- Massage your scalp regularly for stimulating hair growth.
- Brush the hair gently with the comb.
- Rinse hair only with cold water.
- Avoid tying the hair up regularly.
- Always use a good-quality serum.
- Take biotin tablets for hair growth if your diets lack nutrients.
- Do not use tools that produce high heat.
- Use silk covers instead of other materials.
This post is extremely radiant. I extremely like this post. It is outstanding among other posts that I’ve read in quite a while. Much obliged for this better than the average post. I truly value it! best hair system center in bangalore