Vitamin B Complex (90 Capsules)
Vitamin B in all its forms is a water soluble vitamin and is hence very easily removed from the body on a daily basis. This means that it is important to consistently have an intake of Vitamin B either through our diet or with the help of supplements.
Vitamin B comes in eight main forms and each form has its own function in the body. But overall as a group the Vitamin B complex plays important roles in metabolism of amino acids, proteins, conversion of food into energy, metabolism of drugs and toxins.
Vitamin B complex consists of vitamins namely B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12 which plays an important role in the efficient functioning of our body. Vitamin B complex constitutes the majority of the vitamins present, making it the largest group of vitamins in comparison to the other vitamins. The enrichment which these chemical components offer to our body is immense.
|Vitamin B5||Pantothenic acid|
Due to its participation in key functions of the body, deficiency of vitamin B can affect the body very soon. Deficiency of different forms of Vitamin B can lead to cracks or sores on the outsides of the lips and corners of the mouth. Deficiency also causes improper functioning of the digestive, cardiovascular and nervous system.
Benefits of Vitamin B Complex
- Vitamin B complex plays important roles in metabolism of amino acids, proteins, metabolism of drugs and toxins.
- Enhances Energy: Vitamin B plays an essential role in converting all those carbs that we eat into glucose.
- Relaxes Mind: Vitamin B is a critical nutrient for all mind related troubles like stress, migraine, mood and memory. Vitamin B also helps to quell anxiety
- Deficiency of Vitamin B can lead to cracks or sores on lips and corners of the mouth.
- Supports Healthy Skin, Shiny Hair and Stronger Nails.
Importance of Vitamin B Complex
Importance of Vitamin B complex is tremendous regarding aiding the bodily mechanisms to its fullest potential. Each member of the vitamin B complex family has dedicated functions to be carried out. Vitamin B Complex has a pivotal role in preserving good health and mental well-being. The chief Vitamin B Complex uses are listed below:
- Vitamin B1: Commonly known as Thiamine, it's main responsibility includes replenishing and generating new cells in the body. Additionally, it also provides a helping hand in boosting our immunity.
- Vitamin B2: Or Riboflavin effectively aims at the elimination of harmful substances present in our system. Other tasks include increasing the production of red blood cells, haemoglobin and lowering the risks of heart diseases.
- Vitamin B3: Also knows as Niacin lowers the risk of heart diseases by heightening the levels of high-density lipoprotein proteins in the body.
- Vitamin B5: Pantothenic Acid being its other name, breaks down lipids and carbs into energy. Additionally, this vitamin has an effective benefit in men that is by aiding in the production of testosterone.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): By helping in the manufacturing of serotonin and melatonin hormones, they regulate the sleep cycles and stress levels of our body.
- Vitamin B7: Commonly called Biotin. Having a good skin, healthier hair and strong nails are the responsibilities of biotin or Vitamin B7. These vitamins also control the glucose levels in the blood, hence good for diabetes.
- Vitamin B9: known as Folates, this particular vitamin has a tremendous impact on our mental health such as improving depression and prevention of forgetfulness. Additional benefits include reducing the risk of birth defects in babies.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): This vitamin has a managerial role to play in assisting all other vitamins to effectively do and fulfil their duties.
Apart from these key services, other principal Vitamin B complex benefits include the healthy development of body cells, maintaining appropriate energy levels, enhancing digestion, toning the muscles, safeguarding the cardiovascular health and promoting a healthy brain.
Effect of Vitamin B Complex deficiency on health
A multitude of food products such as dairy products, meat varieties, nuts, legumes and green leafy vegetables are rich sources of Vitamin B. But practical difficulties in terms of availability, time, energy and related expenditures stop us from following such a strict calculative diet plan. However, due to the improper intake of meals, it could lead to vitamin B deficiencies.
A common symptom of Vitamin B deficiency is Anaemia, characterised by fatigue, asthmatic conditions, yellow skin tone, loss of weight and reduced appetite. General features of vitamin b complex deficiency could be observed in the form of mouth ulcers, sore tongue, muscle weakness etc.
As the benefits of each Vitamin B component differ, the effect of deficiency on our system also varies. For example, Vitamin B1 and B2 have hidden symptoms when their levels in the body are extremely low, but Vitamin B6 has a stark set of symptoms such as skin disorders and infections.
Apart from the physical damages to our health, there are consequences on the mental health as well. Deficiency in Vitamin B9 can develop irritation and clinical features of depression. Overall, the daily functioning of the body takes a huge hit when the vitamin B complex supply in our body is below the expected levels. Needless to say, the effort to supply our body with Vitamin B complex is worthwhile.
Hence, individuals resort to taking supplements to avoid complications leading from vitamin deficiencies. Intake of Vitamin B Complex tablets as supplements is a convenient, cheaper and reliable method of ensuring our body acquires sufficient nutritional benefits.
The Purayati Advantage
Purayati's Vitamin B Complex 50 takes these points into consideration and is hence formulated with an increased quantity of each Vitamin B form so as to ensure proper absorption of required levels in the body. This is an ideal product for customers who may have Vitamin B deficiency either due to improper diet habits or illness.
This product has been manufactured at a well equipped FSSAI and ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing plant which ensures you get a high quality and efficacious product that you can use to tackle your deficiency of Vitamin B.
Scientifically proven, each component of the Vitamin B complex has its unique area of functioning yet very powerful and impactful roles in keeping our body healthy and fit. This group of vitamins are vital for enhancing the vigour of our immune system.
It is essential for fighting dangerous illnesses and bacterial infections. Important to our physical and mental fitness, it is one's duty to ensure that our body meets adequate levels of Vitamin B complex. One could achieve this by following a strict discipline of a balanced diet and Vitamin B complex tablets.