Vitamin K2 MK7 100 mcg and Vitamin D3 400 IU (90 Capsules)
Vitamin K is an important nutrient for the body that is essential for the functioning of several proteins that are involved in bone mineralisation and ensuring Normal Bone Growth and Development. Vitamin K dependent proteins also have a role in Blood Clotting.
But it is well known that the body stores very little of Vitamin K which means it can get depleted from the body very quickly. This is why it is important to ensure we consume the daily required intake of Vitamin K either through our diet or by using supplements.
Vitamin K2 is also required by calcium-regulating proteins in the arteries. Without adequate vitamin K, Calcium in the blood can bind to the arterial wall resulting in calcification. As people age, Vitamin K deficiency can pose risks to the vascular system.
Benefits of Purayati Vitamin K2 MK7 with Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K2 in its Most Biologically Active Form called Menaquinone-7 (MK-7)
- Plays a critical role in maintaining Healthy Bone Density by facilitating the transport of calcium from the bloodstream into the bone.
- Vitamin K2 is also required by calcium regulating proteins in the Arteries and supports Heart health.
- Formulated to Support Bone Function, Muscle Health, Teeth health and Immune responses.
- Purayati Vitamin K2 MK7 is derived from Natural Natto sources.
Vitamin D3 is essential for the body in many ways including Calcium metabolism, enhancing innate immunity etc.The combination of Vitamin K and Vitamin D3 is ideal for people looking to support Bone Health.
The Purayati Advantage
Purayati's Vitamin K2 MK7 and Vitamin D3 product takes these points in to consideration and is formulated with an ideal dose of Vitamin K and Vitamin D3. The Vitamin K used in the product is of the MK7 form (Menaquinone 7) that is known to stay longer in the body and hence increase absorption rates. The Vitamin K2 MK7 is derived from Natural Natto sources.
This product has been manufactured at a well equipped FSSAI and ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing plant which ensures you get a high quality and efficacious product that you can use to tackle your deficiency of Vitamin K and Vitamin D.